PVC elastic floor installation requirements and precautions
PVC elastic floor installation is simple and fast, but scientific construction equipment is required. Scientific PVC floor construction requires reasonable construction period, qualified construction ground, and protective measures for the construction environment. What about PVC floor installation requirements and precautions for PVC floor care?
PVC floor installation requirements:
1. The ceiling project has been completed, including fire lighting. Avoid material and device workers’ soles getting stained and soiled and scratching the rubber sheet.
2. Wallpaper and paint works have been completed. Avoid the wallpaper glue, paint dripping on the rubber floor to stain the rubber floor.
3. The underground wire trunking works, computer lines and any related electrical and mechanical engineering (E & M) have been completed. If the underground electrical and mechanical engineering has not been completed, the mechanical and electrical engineering contractors will lift the paved PVC floor rubber sheet for their operations, which will affect the quality of the entire project.
4. The ground must be firm, free of grease, sand, etc., and free from shelling on the floor and cracks on the matte surface. If the cement on the ground is not labeled properly, sanding, or grease, it will affect the bonding strength of the glue and the quality of the paving, resulting in foaming of the rubber floor. If there are sand grains, shells or cracks on the floor, the paved flooring boards will lift up the small bumps, which will become white and damaged after being partially stressed.
5. The bumps on the floor have been added or shoveled. The ground must be very flat and lubricated. Error detection with a two-meter ruler must not exceed 2mm. Because the rubber sheet is adhered to the ground tightly. If there is any unevenness on the ground, it will be directly reflected on the surface of the rubber floor.
6. The cement coagulation maintenance period has passed two weeks, and there must be no moisture or water on the ground. If the ground is too moist, the rubber floor and the ground cannot be tightly bonded together, and the glue will lose its effect.
7. It is necessary to clean up before and after the transfer to the site, and other types of work must be evacuated from the site. Avoid other types of work to get dust and debris on the ground. Dirty glue and damaged flooring.
8. The indoor temperature must be above Celsius. Insufficient temperature will cause the glue to dry and prevent PVC from bonding to the ground.
9. The project of doors, windows and locks has been completed. If the doors and windows are not ready, the PVC under construction will be wet or long-term soaked in rainy days, which will cause the PVC to change color. The doors and windows will be locked after the completion, which can also prevent idle people from entering and leaving.
Precautions for pvc floor care:
1.Remove all kinds of dirt on the ground in time.
2. Never immerse the floor in water. Although some floors use water-proof adhesive to separate water sources (such as floor drains, water rooms, etc.), long-term soaking in water will seriously affect the life of the floor. Use a water suction machine to dry the sewage in time during the cleaning process.
3. For places with a lot of people and heavy wear, the protection period should be shortened, and the number of waxing passes of high-strength facial wax should be added.
3. Be sure to stop the use of strong and rough cleaning appliances (such as steel balls, 100 clean cloth, etc.) to avoid sharp objects hitting the elastic floor.
1. The floor material of this project is PVC coil material: it is required that the surface of the board is smooth, without cracks, uniform in color and thickness, consistent in thickness, and in compliance with design requirements and relevant technical standards.
2. Adhesives are required to be quick-drying, high adhesive strength, strong water resistance, environmentally friendly non-toxic water-based adhesives and comply with relevant technical standards.
3. The surface of the electrode should be smooth, without perforations, nodules, wrinkles, uniform color, and the composition and performance of the electrode are the same as the floor material.
4. Transportation of materials, the inventory should be stored upright, should not be placed horizontally, stacked, to avoid deformation of PVC coils, should not be stored in humid, sun-lit places, to avoid discoloration of the board surface, uneven color. Adhesives should be stored separately, fireproof, and protected from direct sunlight.
1. The ceiling, wall, water, electricity and pipelines are installed.
2. Finish indoor paint and brushing.
3. The grassroots level has been completed, no hollow drums, cracks, sand, oil, etc.
4. The indoor temperature is not more than 80%, and the construction environment temperature should not be lower than 10 ℃.
Source: China Resilient Flooring Network